A soft cotton cloth dampened with warm water is usually enough to clean your cabinets. If more thorough cleaning is required, please use a fresh solution of mild hand dishwashing liquid mixed with warm water. Be sure to wipe in the direction of the wood grain and avoid using your dishcloth to clean the cabinets; remnants of detergents and grease can have a harmful effect on the finish.
· Harsh detergents, strong soaps, abrasive cleaning products such as tub and sink cleansers, scouring powder, scouring pads, steel wool or waxes.
· Sponges or dish cloths. They may contain particles that could scratch your cabinets, or they may contain food and oil residue or remnants of harsh cleaning solutions.
· Solvent‐based or petroleum‐based products such as mineral spirits, nail polish removers, or paint thinners.
· Ammonia or cleaning products that include ammonia.
· Bleach or cleaning products that include bleach.
· Silicone‐based cleaning, waxing, or polishing products.
Use a soft cloth to wash surface with warm water and a mild dish washing detergent. Rinse with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
Stubborn spots and stains can be cleaned with normal domestic cleaners or soaps that have no abrasive ingredients. Thoroughly rinse all traces of the cleaning agent to prevent streaks forming then dry the surface with a clean, absorbent cloth.
Some rooms are accented with glass doors, glass inserts or have a mirror frame. Any glass cleaner can be used for these items but require some precautions. Be sure to apply the cleaner to a towel, avoid spraying the cleaner directly to the glass surface as it can damage cabinet finishes and soak into areas behind the glass causing damage and discoloration.
Use a lint‐free cloth for best results.
Copyright © 2023 Vogo Cabinets - All Rights Reserved.